Tuesday, January 7, 2020

My Last Holiday

TRIP  TO HOLY LAND


    Last holiday, I and my family went umrah together. This will be my second trip of umrah. We took Multazam Utama Tours as the service of our umrah trip. First, on December 22nd 2019 we went to Jakarta at 4.30 p.m. My grandparents from my mother and my parents went there by a travel mini bus, while I, my sisters, and my grandparents from my father went there by our own car. We will stayed in Ibis Styles Hotel near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

   We finally arriving at the hotel at 9.30 p.m. We had dinner at the restaurant. The foods are so delicious. Then, we went back to the hotel room and got some rest. 

   In the next morning, at 10 a.m., we'd checked-out from to hotel and prepared to go to the airport. We went there by the hotel bus, while I and my grandparents went there by our car. 

   After arriving at Terminal 3 Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, we went to Pepper Lunch restaurant. The committee of our travel chose it as our gathering point. There, we collected our luggages and had some lunch while the committee explained the agenda of this trip. For your information, my family and I took the 9 days trip with 10 other people. So our group had 19 members, include the muthawif. What is muthawif? Muthawif is a person who guide you when you do an umrah. It's like the leader of the group.

     We will go to Madinah at 3.40 p.m. with Garuda Indonesia airlines. It takes  9 hours long to get to Madinah. We arriving at King Abdulaziz Airport in Madinah at 10.30 p.m. local time. After taking our luggages, we went to the hotel by bus. The bus is really big and clean. Our hotel is at Anwar Movenpick Hotel. It's a five stars hotel. 

      The distance between airport and hotel is quite far. We finally arrived at the hotel at 11.30 p.m.  Then, we checked-in to the hotel room. I and my fathers' room are in 10096, means that it's on 10th floor. When i look out the window, the view is straight to the city of Madinah and it's so beautiful. I feel blessed that finally i can come back to this beautiful land. 

      At 3.30 p.m., I and my family went off to Nabawi Mosque to do some qiyamul lail and subuh prayer. The distance is about 50 meters from our hotel. It's 9 degrees Celcius outside. I feel like i will freeze. Hahaha, relax just kidding. I saw the giant umbrella and the lights from the mosque and MasyaAllah....it feels like a dream. 

       At 9 p.m., we will have a city tour by bus to the historical places in Madinah. First spot is Quba Mosque. In hadits said that if you do prayer on that mosque, you will have deeds like doing umrah. So, we did dhuha prayer there and took some photos together. Second spot, we went to Date Palm Garden.




to be continued.
        
      
        

No comments:

Post a Comment