Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Conversation: Congratulate & Compliment


CONVERSATION : CONGRATULATE & COMPLIMENT


AULIA          : Hey Niqo, long time no see!

NIQO            : Hey Aul, it's been a long time! When were the last time we met?

AULIA         : I don't know, maybe 4 or 5 years ago, I guess. What do you do now, Niq? Do you still playing basketball?

NIQO            : Of course. My team and I just won a gold medal for a national tournament last week.

AULIA         : WOW! That's great! Congratulations! No wonder you've grown so much taller now.

NIQO            : Thank you, Aul. This is the result of my hardwork.

AULIA          : Sure, you deserve it!

NIQO             : How about you? What do you do now?

AULIA          : Well, right now I'm preparing for my scholarship at Oxford University.

NIQO          : That's fantastic! Congratulations for you! I know it wasn't easy and I hope you can study well in there.

AULIA          : Thank you so much! Anyway, how many times do you practice basketball in a week?

NIQO            : Usually I practice 2 or 3 times a week. But if there's a tournament coming, I'll practice everyday since a week before the tournament.

AULIA          : It must be very exhausting. But that's okay, because every big dreams takes big efforts too, right?

NIQO             : Yeah, that's right. Basketball is my passion, so I always enjoy every seconds I play it.

AULIA          : It's true, because I'm enjoy my study too! 

NIQO            : Anyway, how did you do to get that scholarship?

AULIA         : I studied hard at school, I joined science olympics with my school team and most of it we got gold medal. I also joined private lesson after school. After that, I studied again the lessons that I've got before I go to bed.

NIQO            : Really?! That's insane! You did that everyday?

AULIA          : Not really, but if I got empty times, I will do that.

NIQO            : Wow! But don't forget to pray, eat, and take enough rest, Ul!

AULIA        : Thanks, you too, and don't forget to ask for prayer to your parents, cause that is the most important thing. 

*Niqo's phone is ringing*

NIQO            : Yes, I agree. By the way, I have to go home right now. My parents are waiting to me.

AULIA          : Ohh okay. It's so good to meet you again, Niq! See you soon!

NIQO            : Bye, see you later!


Raden Ramadhaniqo A. (32)
     Aulia Shifatur R. (10) 

X-MIPA-1

No comments:

Post a Comment