Tuesday, July 30, 2019

All About Me

Bismillah...
Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

     All right, so what is gooood internet!!
   Well first of all, let me introduce myself as a new kid here. My name is Raden Ramadhaniqo Anandiaz, and you can call me Niqo, not with "c" (Nico), "k" (Niko), or even "ch" (Nicho). Just N-I-Q-O okayy:) 
     I was born in Bandung, November 11th 2004, so i am 14 years old right now. If you want to give me some gifts for my upcoming birthday, you can send it to my house at Sidomulyo street no. 13 Bandung. I lived there with my parents, my two younger sisters, a maid, and a dozen cats. 
    I graduated from Priangan ES in 2016, then I studied at JHS 5 Bandung and graduated in 2019. Now, I'm officially become a 10th grader at SHS 3 Bandung since a month ago and my class is X-Science-1. I got a lot of new friends, teachers, and lessons here. So far, my favourite teachers are Mrs. Ranty, Mr. Sungkono, and Mrs. Nyimas, and my favourite lessons are Sports, Mathematics, and Economics.
     I have a lot of hobbies, but now I will only mention the hobbies that I do the most a.k.a. my favourite hobbies. Those hobbies are training basketball, travelling, and finding informations about sneakers culture on Instagram and Youtube.
       In the future, i want to be a doctor and a business man. I want to take S1 at Padjajaran University and I want to take S2 at Oxford University. After that, after being a doctor (aamiin...), i want to take a side-job as a reseller to increase my salary.
      Well, I guess that's all from me, thank you for reading this till the end. If you have some questions, please just contact me through direct message on Instagram, and don't forget to follow my Instagram account first @niqoandz. 

      I'll see you soon, goodbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment