Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Offer and Suggestion Dialog

DIALOGUES BETWEEN THE GOAT(S) 

(GOAT = Greatest of All Time) 

 

RED       = Offers
PURPLE = Suggestions

Kobe Bryant         : Hey yo, Mike!

Michael Jordan     : Hey Bryant! What's up man?

Kobe Bryant         : So umm... since yesterday's match against Celtics, I have a little
                              problem that keeps bothering me... until now

Michael Jordan      : Oo okay, and what is it exactly?

Kobe Bryant         : It was a one-point game and we only had five seconds left to catch 
                              up. Shaq passed the ball to me and I decided to take the jump 
                              shot. Unfortunately, my body lost its balance and I missed the shot. 
                             Time's up and we lost the match. 

Michael Jordan   : Well, winning isn't everything, Bryant. The important thing is 
                           you work hard, you play hard, and you give your best at the court. 
                           Besides, you just lost only one point from the greatest team in the 
                           league. You should be proud of yourself and your teammates.
                               

Kobe Bryant           : Yeah, but imagine if I can make that shot. My team can win the 
                              game and be the first team in the league to defeat them. Don't you
                              think that's great?

Michael Jordan       : Yeah, I agree. Well, I think you should practice harder if you 
                                want to be much better at taking jump shots.
                                 



Kobe Bryant            : I know, practice makes perfect. But, what kind of practice should I do?

Michael Jordan        : Hmmm... Okay, look, let me do a favor to you. Why don’t you 
                              come to my house tomorrow? I have a basketball court in 
                              my backyard. I think I can teach you there.

Kobe Bryant            : Awesome! Sounds great to me. Shall I come at 9 in the morning?

Michael Jordan        : I suggest you to come at 6 in the morning, so the air is 
                                 still fresh. But, if you want to come earlier it doesn't matter
                                
Kobe Bryant            : Okay, that's cool. Let's do it!



Michael Jordan       : By the way, you know it's getting dark here. Shall we go home 
                                 right now?

Kobe Bryant          : You're right, Mike. We should go home now. Would you like me 
                                to give you a ride? Our house is only 3 blocks away, right?
                                
Michael Jordan      : Ummm, maybe later, Bryant. My brand new Chevrolet C4 Corvette is 
                                already there waiting for me

Kobe Bryant           : Hahaha okay then, no problem. See you tomorrow, Mike!

Michael Jordan       : See you tomorrow, brother!



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~THE END~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rest In Peace, Kobe Bryant 🖤

HEROES COME AND GO, BUT LEGENDS ARE FOREVER 
- Kobe Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment